Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Always missing you

My heart aches with an empty space because god took you away to a beautiful place where i can no longer see you.The tears run down my face as i think of the day that we let you go .


As i look up at the sky i wonder if i ever said thank you for the things you've done in my life to help me along, or the things you said to make me smile, for all the support you gave me as you stood by my side. Every birthday of mine wasn't complete until i got your birthday hugs and kisses wishing me a wonderful day, now that your not here its never complete i need those hugs and i need those kisses but i know i cant have them so i'll just remember the times we've had together. You've watched me make mistakes , you've watched me go through heart breaks , you've watched smiles on my face and also tears that take place. I blow kisses up to heaven hoping that you catch them , i will never forget the times we've shared! You're my super man , my hero , my path to guide me , my sun in the day , my moon at night .. you are my shining star that is so bright You're my number 1 . I wish it was never this way and that you could have stayed. I love you so much daddy and i miss you terribly



I will never forget you you're in my heart forever and always !

2years May.19th.2010



Let us pray for the one we've lost

Let us not forget how great this man was

Let us love and miss him for the rest of our lives

rest in peace daddy
 
ps. i still see your smile everytime i close my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment